Sugar Feather Farm offers a very exciting option for our fowl family! Our consultation service is a one on one discussion via the phone or online video about your fowl concerns with fowl whisperer, Nicolle. Consultations are pre-scheduled and available on a call back basis all week long. We also offer onsite consults as well depending on location!
Consultations can cover any concerns you have about your flock, but here are some examples:
- How do I take care of baby chicks? Do they need supplements, what kinds of feed? Heat? Light? Is my housing right?
- Ducklings? How are they different then chickens? When can they go outside? Can they swim? What kind of feed? Housing?
- What are geese needs? Turkeys?
- Explaining your setup and us helping you customize it.
- Anything related to guineas. How to feed? Keep them on the property? What they need nutritionally to thrive?
- Any unusual behaviors? Are they sick?
- What kinds of fowl do I need for my household?
- Some advice on treatments for sickness and disease. (see note below)
- Seasonal changes, weather and social behaviors.
NOTE: we are not Veterinarians. Our advice is based on our education and experience. If your flock needs immediate attention please seek a Veterinarian in your area.
How to get advice – please contact us via email with your question or book an appointment below.